For any request for information sent through this site shall be considered valid the information below
Personal data relating to users (art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003)
Kind user, recalling that we are at your disposal for any further clarification, in relation to personal data we needed to give a result of your requests and in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Code for protection of personal data), and in particular Articles. 13 (Information) and 23 (Consent), we hereby provide the following information:
The data is stored in a database and processed in accordance with Art. 7 - Code for the protection of personal data - Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196.
AIMS OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data is collected in order to contact in case of problems, but you can send general feedback, communications upgrades and possible preventive actions.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
Under this article the user has the right to:
- The updating, rectification and integration of data concerning him;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully,
- The person concerned has the right to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, although relevant to the purpose of collection;
- Has the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
- The confirmation or otherwise of data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- An indication of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments, the identification of the owner and manager and the persons or categories of people that the data can be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The personal data being processed is
- Treated lawfully and correctly
- Information about the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations in terms consistent with those purposes;
- Accurate and, where necessary, updated;
- Relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- It is planned to adopt all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data which, together with the request, come in the form of email addresses to our Web site. Your information will be kept on file for future communications.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
- Data can be stored on servers in security copy stored by the owner of the website.
FIELD OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
- The data you provided will be used only by staff specifically charged with automated and may be disclosed to third parties only where this is necessary for the provision of service and / or product required.
- Data can be accessed by administrators and users of the website managers
The personal data being processed is stored and controlled, even in relation to knowledge gained in the light of technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the treatment, so as to minimize, through the adoption of appropriate and preventive measures security, the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access or treatment not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of collection.
NATURE OF THE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The data (including only the required data as required) is required because, failing that, could be prejudiced the opportunity to deliver you an answer. Additional data (optional data) are optional and Their absence does not affect the possibility to get response from us.
For more information visit the website of the guarantor for the protection of personal data:
Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 - Code for the protection of personal data
(http://www.garanteprivacy.it/garante/doc.jsp?ID=1042761). This information is the address checked on 28/11/2008 if subsequently changed, is not our responsibility, we recommend that you seek on the website of the Privacy Guarantor and/or the site of the Guardia di Finanza.
Holder of the processing of personal data is the ACI LIVORNO SPORT.